Towertale is an epic adventure that takes place in a world of danger and mystery. The game focuses entirely on the battle system, with no exploration or character development whatsoever. And although the Boss Rush mode does offer up some form of gameplay that differs from the standard “battle to the death” cycle, all you’re doing there is fighting wave after wave of boss monsters who grow more and more difficult to kill as each round drags on. Otherwise it’s just boss after boss after boss…
Towertale Free Download
A diverse collection of enemies that are controlled by the CPU or via local multiplayer challenge players in “puzzly” encounters with elements of games like Paper Mario, Zelda, and Dark Souls.
The villainous Captain Caddiford hires a sneaky crew of bounty hunters to capture or dead any old friend he has. Charlie was heading to donate his wife’s money if he died, with the Secret Prosperity Fund, but they wouldn’t take it and pretended that he never donated any money. He fought them off by himself at first but went after Klanker, the leader of the pack who kidnapped him.
If you choose the Knight character, Jack Fury, then there is an alternate story. After you beat the game with Snicklefritz then when you press start on a new file it starts over again like Mario Bros for NES except instead of being just one peach you can switch between Snicklefritz and Jack Fury at will; like how red and green play as Luigi in Super Mario World . And instead of a Goomboss boss fight at the end there are two! One is called Dark Echo. He comes from another kingdom to create problems while using bigger attacks than usual bosses use.]
Towertale is an intriguing boss battle puzzle game. It comes with six different endings and you can pick between three different difficulty levels. With the right modifiers switched on, you can use Towertale to reduce or boost health on soldiers or bosses, making it easier or harder to defeat them! Modifiers include: – Luck of the Draw: The amount of gold given at the end of a round.
The protagonist must become a worthy fighter in order to reach the different levels of a mysterious tower, which acts as this game’s dungeon. Combat is important and inevitable, but there are also puzzles you have to solve and secrets you have to uncover if you wish to master this gameworld; or rather, all of it that can be mastered. You will have four adventures before you reach the highest level:
The first focuses on reaching the foot of the tower, another involves raising money for ascension through mercenary work, finally there’s an inciting incident regarding an orb atop the tower that at last sets your final showdown into motion alongside a battle with a monster guarding it (the fourth adventure). In conclusion, there is only one ending, but there are many paths for getting there and much of the game’s replayability comes from how many ways one can compose each adventure.
You don’t want to miss some of the most interesting scenes. All the main roles look great. In this game you will find incredible jumps, and each character has the opportunity to get a unique chance. Make every effort to get up on top of the tower. It is believed that every ancient *** erected this tower as a monument to honor his daughter who had died while she was hunting down a Unicorn.
A long time ago, a King from another realm became so distraught over the lack of adventurers that he built a tower filled with challenges for them to face. The king promised anyone who beat all his guardians and reached the top that he would award them whatever they wished for. Many brave souls attempted this feat, but none were able to succeed. Now four heroes have started their journey, determined to reach the top. They’ve come to believe they are alter their destiny if they can win the prize by making a wish.
- Fight quick, top-down boss battles
- Four-player character roster available with many ways to play.
- The game 17 Fightable bosses is designed with multiple phases that each boss can reach if you let them.
- 12 levels, beautifully crafted
- There are many different animated backgrounds that are used during the storyline.
- There are over thirty-four pieces of music in the game, generated by the bosses, characters and story.Over 120+ story in game cutscenes.
- Multiple story endings.
- In the arcade mode, you get to play the tower without seeing what’s going on in the story.Boss rush mode with leaderboards.
- You can now customize your own experience with Freemode. Play at your own pace and choose the difficulty level that suits you best.
- Steam Achievements.
- Our game supports both controllers and keyboard and mouse. You can also remap controls to whatever you like.
|Initial Release Date||30 Jul, 2019|
|Game Store L ink||Towertale|
How to Download Towertale
- Step 1: Click On Download Button,You will be redirected to our download page
- Step 2: Click On Download Button
- Step 3: Your Download Will Start from Free Installer Officially Created From GamingBeast.net
- Step 4: Download & Install The File & Then You Will Be Able To Install The Game
- Step 5: With Good Internet Connection, It Will Be Easy To Download The Game
- Step 6: After Completing The Installation You Can Enjoy Cloud Meadow PC For free
SteamOS + Linux
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E5200 and up.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5/i7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1500 MB available space